Handy Festival Rules and Regs
The W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival Committee wants everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience at this year’s Blues Fest, so please follow these rules and regulations.
Bring your own chairs and blankets. Coolers, alcohol or pets are NOT allowed in the park during the Festival per City ordinance.
And remember, we strongly urge everybody, who is eligible, to be fully vaccinated before coming to the Festival.
The Handy Festival Committee
The following items are not permitted inside the W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival:
- Alcoholic drinks of any kind (except in designated beer garden).
- Animals (service animals are permitted).
- Canopies, Tents, Pop Ups, of any type.
- Chairs with canopies/tops, reclining chairs.
- Coolers of any size.
- Illegal Substances.
- Laser pens/pointers.
- Professional cameras/detachable lenses (without prior authorization from The Henderson Music Preservation Society).
- Pyrotechnics of any kind.
- Throwing of any objects.
- Umbrellas (ponchos and raincoats are permitted in case of rain).
- Weapons, Firearms.